Well, I started this post a little bit before Thanksgiving. Every time I thought of something I was thankful for I wrote it down. Some are silly and some are the most important things in my life.
1. Gabrielle-She is my miracle baby and my life saver! I love you baby girl!
2. Jared-My wonderful husband. I know that we are truly soul mates…because no one else could handle either one of us. 🙂
3. Family-I have a wonderful family that is there for me and I can count on no matter what…especially for babysitting lately. 🙂
4. Health- Alive and cancer free!!! WHOO!!
5. Smoked Turkey-I seriously look forward to this all year. My dad smokes the best turkey ever!
6. Car- I love my car. I mean seriously love it!
7. Friends- I have some great girlfriends. I love hanging out with them. (Only 10 more days, girls!)
8. Job- Even though I haven’t been there in 2 months, I will say I miss it. Although I NEVER want to leave Elle, I do miss all my kiddos at school!
9. Domino-He is a wonderful puppy dog. He makes me smile probably 50 times a day. 🙂
10. Gabrielle’s Firsts- I love being able to see her everyday and see how much she changes. Seeing all her “firsts.” Yay, for 1st Thanksgiving!
There are a million more that I can list. But, just sitting down thinking about what I am thankful for has really made me happy, and has made me again realize what a great life I have. Thank you God for all the things in my life. I must be the luckiest girl in the world! What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?!?
Psalm 75:1 We give thanks to you, O God, we give thanks, for your Name is near; men tell of your wonderful deeds.